Best Tactical Flashlight
Tough Trio of Tactical Flashlights
Tough circumstances require tools designed for tough conditions and hard use. When you need to take care of business in the dark, in enclosed closets, utility cabinets or under the hood, your flashlight needs to shine. The best tactical flashlights are armored for movement through the brush, and shaped to handle easily with gloves. Here’s a trio of flashlights that each might fit the bill as the best tactical flashlight. Discover more of the best flashlights by clicking the link.
This little micro-sized light fits in the palm of a hand. A raised grid pattern on the handle makes it easy to grip. The soft button switch is mounted in the tail end of the flashlight. What makes the G2 one of the best tactical flashlights is the high-tech reflector, which is micro-polished to produce a blinding 120 lumens with its high-intensity bulb installed. Another, battery-saving 65-lumen bulb is also included The Surefire G2 Nitrolon is made from a tough, durable compound that will take abuse and keep the weather out. It comes in three useful colors, Black, OD Green and Tan.
Fenix TK22 U2 650 Lumens Cree LED lossless orange-peel reflector Flashlight with 2 X EdisonBright CR123A Batteries
- Cree XM-L(U2) LED with a maximum of 650 Lumens
- Four brightness levels (Low 7 Lumens, Medium 75 Lumens, High 250 Lumens, Turbo 650 Lumens) and Strobe
- Intelligent memory circuit with over-discharge protection
- Lossless orange-peel reflector: new design, fireproof PC, perfect hotspot
- 2 X EdisonBright CR123A Batteries included
Inova T4RQMDB-HB T4R Rechargeable Lithium Powered LED Flashlight
- Light output on High is 303 lumens, on Medium is 144 lumens, on Low is 17 lumens
- Run time on High is 2 hours, on Medium is 4 hours 45 minutes, on Low is 43 hours
- Effective Range on High is 698-Feet (213m), on Medium is 479-Feet (146m), on Low is 167-Feet (51m)
- Tactical Mid-Body Switch activates High, Medium, Low, Strobe, and Momentary High Modes
- Impact-resistant head protects optical system
If you think we got it right, then we would like to hear from you. Also be sure to check out our full comparison chart of almost 70 different flashlights to find your flashlight of choice.