3 Great Options For Best AA Flashlight
BEST AA Flashlight
According to experts, it’s wise to own an AA flashlight, an AA flashlight and a multi-purpose torch if you’re spending time in the wilderness. For camping, hunting, fishing or hiking, each flashlight will serve its purpose. For building camp fires, for building a make-shift shelter, for hunting or fishing, the best AA flashlights are a must have. There are cheap flashlights on the market today and the following are considered the Best AA Flashlight recommendations for both quality and affordability.
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task LED Flashlight, Black [22-80012]Current pricing and reviews for the Gerber Infinity Flashlight
- Military grade
- White LED light. Waterproof, anodized construction of this flashlight makes for quite a sturdy unit.
- Metal clip allows for hands-free use
Fenix TK41 U2 Upgraded Max 900 Lumens Flashlight, BlackCurrent pricing and reviews for the Fenix TK41 Flashlight
- 1000 lumen white light using Cree XM-L2 U2 and color Phillips LUXEON Z LED with a lifespan of 50,000
- Features white, red, and blue lights with multiple output modes
- Dual side switch on the neck for fast and convenient operation
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, underwater to 6.56 feet for 30 minutes
- Eight EdisonBright AA NiMH rechargeable batteries and chargers included.
Streamlight 88033 ProTac 2AA 250 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight with High/Low/Strobe w/ 2 x AA Batteries - 250 LumensCurrent pricing and reviews for the Streamlight ProTac AA Flashlight
- Anti roll head design
- Removable pocket clip
- Multi function push button tail switch
- High for bright light: 250 lumens; 4,250 candela; 130 meter beam; runs 2 hours
- Low for longer run time: 18 lumens; 400 candela; 40 meter beam; runs 43 hours
Not all AA flashlights are of good enough quality for everyday use or even wilderness survival. They are used for a multitude of tasks so you will want one that will last. The three best AA flashlights described above should serve you well and they are affordable. As you shop for the best flashlight, be sure the body is not easily breakable. It should have a quality LED or CREE bulb and made from strong plastic or aluminum. Should be able to manage the power from the batteries for at least several hours.
If you think we got this right, we would love to hear your thoughts or maybe you have a better flashlight that would qualify for the best AA flashlight list. Please leave your thoughts or email us your review. For more information about all the best flashlights out there, check out our flashlight comparison chart.