Fenix E21 Flashlight Review
The Fenix E21 Flashlight is an easy-switching two-stage light, which is an exquisitely made portable outdoor flashlight. The Fenix E21 uses the LED bulb with a very efficient reflector to deliver an outstanding balance between flood and hotspot. It comes with 2 modes, one high at 170 lumens and one low at 54 lumens. Slightly longer than your typical Surefire or Streamlight, the Fenix E21 has the tactical push-button tailcap switch for quick on/off but also yields the twist motion to give change between the high/low modes. It uses the widely available AA batteries, which is most popular in this price range of flashlight. The Fenix E21 flashlight is a great flashlight to keep in the car, tool box, tackle box, on the boat, or by the front door. This little light shines one and half football fields in distance and is strong enough to blind an intruders eyes. There are so many uses for the Fenix E21 flashlight for being such a reasonably priced light.
- Compact light designed to offer sturdy, versatile, remarkably bright illumination tool in small, lightweight package
- CREE XP-E neutral white LED with 50,000-hour lifespan; uses two AA batteries; 164-millimeter length and 25.4-millimeter diameter with 90-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness; patented physical structure avoids circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch; made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum; premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty